Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 222% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,069 zł (kr17,145) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)