Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 216% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,182 zł (kr26,121) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €300 (40 minutes ago)