Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 212% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,988 zł (kr25,956) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)