Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 212% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,640 zł (kr34,175) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 140 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)