Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06088 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,700 zł (₨44,352) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)