Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05044 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,144 zł (₨82,153) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)