Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,013 zł (7,849,112 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)