Cost of living comparison between Sihanoukville, Cambodia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00105 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,244 zł (4,046,261 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)