Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,491 zł (6,500,224 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)