Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,787 zł (6,811,954 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)