Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,924 zł (8,472,998 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)