Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,685 zł (6,369,216 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)