Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00092 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,682 zł (6,157,588 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)