Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00094 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,822 zł (6,192,731 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)