Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00100 PLN / KHR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,078 zł (4,084,848 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)