Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.291 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,901 zł (€1,841) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)