Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.303 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,409 zł (€2,187) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)