Cost of living in Siegen, Germany vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.282 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,665 zł (€2,024) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 2 hours ago)