Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.894 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,606 zł (RM5,153) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)