Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.930 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,513 zł (RM4,852) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)