Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.872 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,006 zł (RM4,595) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)