Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03288 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,231 zł (₨159,094) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)