Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01052 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,200 zł (304,263 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)