Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01223 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,190 zł (179,117 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)