Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.764 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,312 zł ($3,006) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)