Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03171 PLN / ALL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,264 zł (134,498 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)