Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03643 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 106% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,739 zł (¥212,450) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)