Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.563 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 24% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,898 zł (元3,372) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)