Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 23% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,095 zł (元7,537) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (40 minutes ago)