Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,402 zł (﷼ 27,042,197) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)