Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,217 zł (﷼ 38,291,097) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)