Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.534 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,196 zł (元11,593) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)