Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,882 zł (元10,910) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨110 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (30 minutes ago)