Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,551 zł (元10,238) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (41 minutes ago)