Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.541 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,470 zł (元10,120) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)