Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.540 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,898 zł (元9,063) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)