Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,499 zł (元8,239) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (32 minutes ago)