Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.555 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,471 zł (11,651元) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 28,576,200 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tyumen' costs руб 35,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (7 minutes ago)