Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.598 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,718 zł (元7,894) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (31 minutes ago)