Cost of living comparison between Sherbrooke, Canada and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.987 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 62% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,062 zł (C$2,030) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)