Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.598 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 70% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,260 zł (元7,128) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)