Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 59% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,458 zł (元12,960) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)