Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.542 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 49% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,427 zł (元13,708) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)