Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.546 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,297 zł (元11,527) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)