Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.110 PLN / AED
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 92% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,212 zł (Dirham 6,500) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (39 minutes ago)