Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.026 PLN / AED
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 81% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,491 zł (Dirham 10,222) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)