Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.012 PLN / AED
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 82% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,115 zł (Dirham 9,007) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (41 minutes ago)