Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.023 PLN / AED
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 82% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,740 zł (Dirham 8,544) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)