Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.123 PLN / AED
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 95% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,099 zł (Dirham 5,433) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)