Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 125% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,442 zł (元14,627) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)