Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.563 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 68% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,238 zł (元9,305) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)