Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 963 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.540 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 61% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,229 zł (元13,377) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (34 minutes ago)