Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.864 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,329 zł (RM6,164) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)