Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.852 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,483 zł (RM6,436) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (24 minutes ago)