Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.854 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,388 zł (RM6,313) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)