Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.930 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,153 zł (RM6,619) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dortmund costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 13,799 (about 2 hours ago)