Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.546 PLN / TND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,446 zł (2,875 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (34 minutes ago)