Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.303 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,716 zł (€863) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)