Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.368 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,703 zł (€1,077) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)