Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.268 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,254 zł (€1,699) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (30 minutes ago)