Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.329 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,124 zł (€1,646) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)