Cost of living comparison between Seville, Spain and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.326 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,662 zł (€1,078) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)