Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13033 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,243 zł (24,883₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (40 minutes ago)