Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13501 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,709 zł (49,693₴) in Sevastopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)