Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38118 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,785 zł (9,929 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (33 minutes ago)