Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,263 zł (R$ 4,606) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Baotou costs 元500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)