Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.205 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,471 zł (€1,539) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (37 minutes ago)