Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.297 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,253 zł (€1,688) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)