Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.296 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 45% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,372 zł (€1,716) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Thanjavur costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)