Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.279 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 37% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,243 zł (€1,693) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)