Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.860 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,151 zł (RM4,827) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)