Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 917 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00336 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 104% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,993 zł (₩2,975,098) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)