Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00351 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 113% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,334 zł (₩1,520,925) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €161 (about 1 hour ago)