Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00337 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 104% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,620 zł (₩3,155,820) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)