Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00336 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,396 zł (₩2,794,557) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)