Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00336 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,151 zł (₩2,128,994) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)