Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00335 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,684 zł (₩1,997,960) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)