Cost of living comparison between Sendai, Japan and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03824 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,749 zł (¥176,476) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)