Cost of living comparison between Sendai, Japan and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03671 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 107% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,770 zł (¥211,676) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)