Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01032 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,029 zł (390,306 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)