Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01238 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,033 zł (164,177 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (25 minutes ago)