Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,750 zł (Rp 12,327,048) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (32 minutes ago)