Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,899 zł (Rp 13,963,110) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)