Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,363 prices entered by 645 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.394 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,875 zł ($2,909) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)