Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.920 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,068 zł (6,598 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (35 minutes ago)