Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.907 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,608 zł (6,182 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)