Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11844 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,064 zł (59,644 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)