Cost of living comparison between Sattahip, Thailand and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11740 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,386 zł (28,839 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)