Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05972 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,411 zł (₨73,853) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)