Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05561 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,078 zł (₨109,287) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (29 minutes ago)