Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05371 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,615 zł (₨123,171) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)