Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05398 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,176 zł (₨114,418) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)