Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05034 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 28% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,677 zł (₨132,621) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)