Cost of living in Satna, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05268 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,664 zł (₨145,499) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)