Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05793 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,533 zł (₨60,988) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)