Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04475 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,417 zł (Taka 121,038) in Satkhira.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (25 minutes ago)