Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04394 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,962 zł (Taka 112,925) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (41 minutes ago)