Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04384 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,296 zł (Taka 97,995) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)