Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.227 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,482 zł (€1,060) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)