Cost of living comparison between Sassari, Italy and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.478 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,890 zł (€1,315) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)