Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.364 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 83% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,733 zł (€1,314) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (40 minutes ago)