Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.962 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 62% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,093 zł (C$2,057) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)