Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,693 zł (﷼ 42,669,324) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liege costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)