Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03208 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,366 zł (₨136,085) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $180 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)