Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03112 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,995 zł (₨128,374) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)