Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06995 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,109 zł (руб 44,452) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (15 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (30 minutes ago)