Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06070 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,020 zł (руб 66,231) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)