Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06831 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 105% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,421 zł (руб 93,993) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (31 minutes ago)