Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06619 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 103% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,064 zł (руб 76,509) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (36 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)