Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05861 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 53% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,190 zł (руб 122,683) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)