Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.136 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,426 zł (2,540KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)