Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.182 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,620 zł (2,576KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (35 minutes ago)