Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.140 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,023 zł (1,880KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)