Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.163 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,366 zł (2,481KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)