Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.147 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,413 zł (2,522KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)