Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.203 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,947 zł (2,699KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)