Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,419 zł (﷼ 54,113,645) in Saqqez.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)